
My new year's day is one great moment for me to reflect on myself. Part of it was finishing the book I had long left - "When God Writes Your Love Story."
I was in a desperate state when I was reading this book which gave me tonnes of hope, something that I should be thankful for.Here is a song, whose melody I still don't know, that made me cry - really really cry to the extent that I found myself sobbing, like a kid gasping for a mouthful of air everytime I inhale. It was written by one of the authors, Eric Ludy.
I was in a desperate state when I was reading this book which gave me tonnes of hope, something that I should be thankful for.Here is a song, whose melody I still don't know, that made me cry - really really cry to the extent that I found myself sobbing, like a kid gasping for a mouthful of air everytime I inhale. It was written by one of the authors, Eric Ludy.
I am like a deer, You are like the water I run to You, like a son to his Father I felt so alone, like a moth without a flame But You ignited, and to You I came And that's forever. I felt so alone like a ship without a sea But You gave me water, You took my hand and said to me "This is for eternity." I'll never be lonely I'll never be lonely with You I've got this feeling that You're here to stay And I know I'll never be lonely with You. | ![]() |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.