I haven't gone out of the room for three consecutive days and Mommy landlady and her helper are worried about me. Even her grandchild Gelo, knocked on my door last night checking if I'm still okay.
I don't want to get out of my room. That's all. I don't feel sociable. So I pretended I'm sick. Little did they know that I've been cooking my own food here and I get out of the house to buy food when everybody's asleep.
Finally, Mommy told me to step out of my room and join her for lunch. They had paksiw which I don't really eat. So I forced a spoonful of rice with a little fish and told her I don't have the appetite. Then I went to the restroom to brush my teeth. Ha ha ha! Arte.
I don't want to get out of my room. That's all. I don't feel sociable. So I pretended I'm sick. Little did they know that I've been cooking my own food here and I get out of the house to buy food when everybody's asleep.
Finally, Mommy told me to step out of my room and join her for lunch. They had paksiw which I don't really eat. So I forced a spoonful of rice with a little fish and told her I don't have the appetite. Then I went to the restroom to brush my teeth. Ha ha ha! Arte.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.