I am starting to get annoyed when people ridicule me for being a virgin. That is my my moral stand and I hate it when I'm being questioned for having that stand. I mean fine, sex has a lot of benefits to them but it's not some product that one needs to sell to the point that he has to devalue the other product.
Tomorrow is going to be Valentine's Day. But I promise to myself that next Valentine's Day won't be the same. Ever.
Tomorrow is going to be Valentine's Day. But I promise to myself that next Valentine's Day won't be the same. Ever.
-o0o-
The speech contest season and I'm more scared than excited. The pressure is on me. My speech isn't polished yet but I want to win in the district this time. So help me God.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.