For as long as one person can have the capability to imagine, he can be anything anyone he wants to be.
I hate it when I am asked if I already have a girlfriend, or when I'm going to get married, or if I'm still single. It's as if it's going to affect my functionality as an individual. But then again, we are living in a judgmental world where something's wrong with you if you're still single. Therefore, I am abnormal.
It's the love month and people are having this I-need-to-have-a-date-on-the-14th-so-that-I-would-feel-I-would-be-called-and-Earthling itch is getting into their system. I am not really looking anymore. I just need to have the courage to invite her somewhere. But wait there's more. I need to have the finances to realize that.
Anyway, a long thread from a friend's status ended up with a question for me from a schoolmate. "Ikaw Duard, NAKA-GF ka na?" I take that not as a question but an insinuation. To end the conversation I told him that I don't have a girlfriend. But I have a friend... and a wife. End of story.
I hate it when I am asked if I already have a girlfriend, or when I'm going to get married, or if I'm still single. It's as if it's going to affect my functionality as an individual. But then again, we are living in a judgmental world where something's wrong with you if you're still single. Therefore, I am abnormal.
It's the love month and people are having this I-need-to-have-a-date-on-the-14th-so-that-I-would-feel-I-would-be-called-and-Earthling itch is getting into their system. I am not really looking anymore. I just need to have the courage to invite her somewhere. But wait there's more. I need to have the finances to realize that.
Anyway, a long thread from a friend's status ended up with a question for me from a schoolmate. "Ikaw Duard, NAKA-GF ka na?" I take that not as a question but an insinuation. To end the conversation I told him that I don't have a girlfriend. But I have a friend... and a wife. End of story.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.