You're my first supervisor and the one who held me for the longest time among any supervisors I've had in the company which I chose to hate. I initially thought you're the Miss Minchin type who'll scare me to death and throw me to the chokie whenever I'll commit a mistake or ask you those no brainer questions but I was mistaken. You're the most approachable, understanding and patient people I've known, not only in the company, but in this life that I have now.
I remember how you were so apologetic when you were drafting my cite form because I failed to secure a medical certificate at the time when I was REALLY sick (God, how could I go to the clinic when I couldn't even stand?). Recalling your reaction when I make fun of Fungus and Batlita still makes me laugh but I still felt a little discomfort with you until...
You kept on bugging me with my new blog's URL and after several attempts of rejecting your request, your stalking and hacking skills prompted you to my personal sanctuary where I've poured most of my emotions and let you discover the human side of me. You were so amazed at my multi-tasking skills! And letting me read your blog also made me dig deeper into your personality and your life. And that was, somehow, the start of making our relationship move from something strictly professional to a loose personal level.
TL Bebsie, I would like to thank you for all the lessons and virtues you've taught me. Obviously, being understanding, patient, soft-spoken and being faithful (even though the other one's been a complete asshole) are things that I still haven't learned and I don't have plans of living with them, yet, but you showed me how to do them. I thank you for encouraging me to be at my best, to do what is right, and to keep on blogging because that's what kept me going in Hate-tele-the-hell-I-care. Most of all, I thank you for the wonderful friendship that I'll forever treasure. I won't forget the Starbucks moment, the summer outing, the Fitness First, the back-to-school costume day, the surprise birthday party for you in your swimsuit poster, and the constant blogging and commenting. He he he.
I wish you eternal happiness and love. I hope you'll enjoy your stay in the land where people think is the greener pasture. I hope you'll have the man who will be faithful, forever be kind to you and love you for who you are. So long!
P.S.
I was supposed to give you a hard copy of this photo but my sked didn't permit me to personally see you. And you're leaving too soon. :(
I remember how you were so apologetic when you were drafting my cite form because I failed to secure a medical certificate at the time when I was REALLY sick (God, how could I go to the clinic when I couldn't even stand?). Recalling your reaction when I make fun of Fungus and Batlita still makes me laugh but I still felt a little discomfort with you until...
You kept on bugging me with my new blog's URL and after several attempts of rejecting your request, your stalking and hacking skills prompted you to my personal sanctuary where I've poured most of my emotions and let you discover the human side of me. You were so amazed at my multi-tasking skills! And letting me read your blog also made me dig deeper into your personality and your life. And that was, somehow, the start of making our relationship move from something strictly professional to a loose personal level.
TL Bebsie, I would like to thank you for all the lessons and virtues you've taught me. Obviously, being understanding, patient, soft-spoken and being faithful (even though the other one's been a complete asshole) are things that I still haven't learned and I don't have plans of living with them, yet, but you showed me how to do them. I thank you for encouraging me to be at my best, to do what is right, and to keep on blogging because that's what kept me going in Hate-tele-the-hell-I-care. Most of all, I thank you for the wonderful friendship that I'll forever treasure. I won't forget the Starbucks moment, the summer outing, the Fitness First, the back-to-school costume day, the surprise birthday party for you in your swimsuit poster, and the constant blogging and commenting. He he he.
I wish you eternal happiness and love. I hope you'll enjoy your stay in the land where people think is the greener pasture. I hope you'll have the man who will be faithful, forever be kind to you and love you for who you are. So long!
P.S.
I was supposed to give you a hard copy of this photo but my sked didn't permit me to personally see you. And you're leaving too soon. :(
Wow. I'm so touched that I earned a blog entry from you Third. I haven't written anything in a really long time. Going through your work always inspires me to blog again. Thank you for this and for your contributions in making my stay in eTel more meaningful. I'm proud of you. Best of luck in Toastmasters and all endeavors. I know we'll stay in touch through our blogs.
ReplyDelete