Okay, so I'm more comfortable talking about sex now. I'm already 30 for Christ's sake! That should make me open to that topic, but not open to doing it.
I'm having this conversation with a so-called playboy slash chick magnet who wants to paint an image of him as a pick-up artist, talking about flirting and getting the girl he likes.
Fine. First, I don't believe in flirting. I don't put my best foot forward because attracting the girl at your worst is making her aware of who you really are, rather than faking yourself and will lead to something not worthwhile. I have a long-term goal. Flirting usually leads to something temporary.
Second, sex. Personally, I'm not really in favor of any sexually active maniacs who have coitus just as part of their physiological needs. But it doesn't mean I treat sex as a procreational activity. What I mean is, it should be an outlet for expressing love. Because if there won't be love, it won't make us different from dogs mating along the streets, from cats who disturb us from our deep nocturnal slumber, hearing them scream in their orgasms, or from praying mantises who, after their hallelujah moments, end the guy being beheaded. We are Homo sapiens sapiens!
And I smashed his face by telling him that most guys who openly talk about sex and all are either virgins, are suffering from sexual inadequacies, or are physically microsoft down under that they're using being openly sexually favorable as a defense mechanism to cope with their shortcomings.
I'm having this conversation with a so-called playboy slash chick magnet who wants to paint an image of him as a pick-up artist, talking about flirting and getting the girl he likes.
Fine. First, I don't believe in flirting. I don't put my best foot forward because attracting the girl at your worst is making her aware of who you really are, rather than faking yourself and will lead to something not worthwhile. I have a long-term goal. Flirting usually leads to something temporary.
Second, sex. Personally, I'm not really in favor of any sexually active maniacs who have coitus just as part of their physiological needs. But it doesn't mean I treat sex as a procreational activity. What I mean is, it should be an outlet for expressing love. Because if there won't be love, it won't make us different from dogs mating along the streets, from cats who disturb us from our deep nocturnal slumber, hearing them scream in their orgasms, or from praying mantises who, after their hallelujah moments, end the guy being beheaded. We are Homo sapiens sapiens!
And I smashed his face by telling him that most guys who openly talk about sex and all are either virgins, are suffering from sexual inadequacies, or are physically microsoft down under that they're using being openly sexually favorable as a defense mechanism to cope with their shortcomings.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.