So far so good. I'm feeling I'll stay long or even forever in this company. The guards are not insecure, all the staff including housekeeping are nice, and the restroom is a place where you can rest.
There's a concessionaire that offers food at affordable price. The pantry has clear reception of local channels. THERE'S OVERFLOWING BEVERAGE! From cold and hot Milo, to coffee, to water, ice tea, lemonade, AND SODA (Coke, Sprite, Royal)!!!
Facebook, twitter, Google+, YM, Google and Yahoo mail aren't prohibited. We can use phones inside the office. THERE IS FREEDOM!
I'm already liking it. I'm telling you. Money isn't really everything. It's freedom.
There's a concessionaire that offers food at affordable price. The pantry has clear reception of local channels. THERE'S OVERFLOWING BEVERAGE! From cold and hot Milo, to coffee, to water, ice tea, lemonade, AND SODA (Coke, Sprite, Royal)!!!
Facebook, twitter, Google+, YM, Google and Yahoo mail aren't prohibited. We can use phones inside the office. THERE IS FREEDOM!
I'm already liking it. I'm telling you. Money isn't really everything. It's freedom.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.