I am Third. I am bossy. I am a perfectionist. I am highly critical. I am committed.
I don't like to haphazardly do things especially when I choose to do them. If I'm obliged to do something, that's a different story. Joining Toastmasters is my choice and I know I did the right thing. Accepting the presidency was a decision, therefore, I must wholeheartedly take the position, and that means sacrificing some things to give my 100% on this role that I'm portraying.
I only have two hands and one head. I can't have everything. I can't do the best of everything. That is why I hate it when people do so many things and can't commit to one thing. I'm not getting younger, and so are they. I want to blow up. I want to rant. I want to tell people to get their act together.
But I decided to keep quiet. Breathe. Eat.
I don't like to haphazardly do things especially when I choose to do them. If I'm obliged to do something, that's a different story. Joining Toastmasters is my choice and I know I did the right thing. Accepting the presidency was a decision, therefore, I must wholeheartedly take the position, and that means sacrificing some things to give my 100% on this role that I'm portraying.
I only have two hands and one head. I can't have everything. I can't do the best of everything. That is why I hate it when people do so many things and can't commit to one thing. I'm not getting younger, and so are they. I want to blow up. I want to rant. I want to tell people to get their act together.
But I decided to keep quiet. Breathe. Eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.