
This is Chris-chufer Subijano. He says he is an engineer and wants to be a lawyer someday. He USED TO be my friend in Beda to the point that I've confided my problems with him. Too bad. He's worse than any gossiper from a slum area because he talked about me behind my back to the point of making fun of me. I felt betrayed that I wanted to literally stab him. It saddened me big time because I choose my friends and it turned out that I got a very bad choice.
Along with leaving San Beda, I also took the lesson learned to not trust anybody just like that. There are only a few guys in this world who are real and he's not one of them.
What pissed me this evening is when Sha sent me a transcript of her conversation with Chris. He was so rude to my other classmate and he included me in their discussion which made me think, what is his problem with me?
Here's their conversation and my comments (which are not included in the conversation) are written in italics:
Now tell me if he's not an asshole.
P.S.
He boasts of his "speaking engagements" in HIS church, talking about God. Talking about walking the talk? Tsk tsk. I really pity him. His is such a desperate and hopeless case.
P.P.S.
I'm really wondering what's in it for him if I'm straight, gay, bisexual, transgender or even a female? Will it make him a better person or in his case, will it make him look handsome or lose his weight and make his tummy small? I have three hypotheses why he spends time "researching" about me.
Along with leaving San Beda, I also took the lesson learned to not trust anybody just like that. There are only a few guys in this world who are real and he's not one of them.
What pissed me this evening is when Sha sent me a transcript of her conversation with Chris. He was so rude to my other classmate and he included me in their discussion which made me think, what is his problem with me?
Here's their conversation and my comments (which are not included in the conversation) are written in italics:
Him: bading si r*m? puta sabi ko na nga ba e
Sha: di mo lam?
Him: naaamoy ko lang (Bading rin kasi siya. It takes one to know one.)
Sha: haha. american yung bf niya. pumunta nga dito nung oct e :D:D
Him: sabi ko na e. nye! kaya pala di nakapag finals. natira sa pwet. wahahahaha. (Just imagine if all lawyers will think and say this way, ano nang kinabukasan ng bansa natin?)
Sha: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Him: tangina kaya pala magkasundo sila ni third (At biglang nasali ako.)
Sha: GAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Him: lol
Sha: excuse me di bading si third
Him: bading yun. di pa lang nya alam (Wow! Kilala niya ako.)
Sha: noooooooooooo. :\:\ may girlaloo na yon ngayon (Sha, wala pa. Huwag mo akong pangunahan. Ha ha ha!)
Him: madaming ganyang kaso. madami na ako nakilalang ganyan. mga late bloomer case. it's either nilalabanan nya ang feelings or tinatago or ayaw i admit. (At isa na si Chrischufer Subijano dun)
Sha: no i dont think he's like that. xempre kami din alam namin yan almost 90% ng lalake sa UP bading haha!
Him: i have a lot of friends who are psychologists and handling such cases kagaya ni third na lumaking walang father figure or kuya figure and 8 out of 10, nauuwi sa pagiging bading (Wow! Very substantial statement with some statistics and research from so-called psychologist friends. Bakit kaya di nila natingnan si Chris?)
Sha: lol we also have a lot of psychologists in UP :P:P
Him: and the rest, eh napaglabanan
Sha: yeah but dont judge them agad. anton also grew up without a dad
Him: mas nakakasama ko si third pero kasi si anton malamang may barkadang lalaki
si third wala. puro babae ang kaibigan nya nung hs (I have guy friends and they're still my friends and I'm so happy to have them until now and I'm so glad to have chosen these friends)
Sha: kausap ko si third lagi di niyo lang alam...
Him: kausap mo lang
Sha: uhm, no. that's not true. >.> di lang girls friend niya
Him: ako katabi ko gabi gabi. lol
Sha: tsk but there's a big difference cause i dont want to say
Him: basta paninindigan kong bakla siya. (I should say good luck boy! You'll get older and die with that feeling of void in your life that you're disappointed because your assertion is wrong.)
Now tell me if he's not an asshole.
P.S.
He boasts of his "speaking engagements" in HIS church, talking about God. Talking about walking the talk? Tsk tsk. I really pity him. His is such a desperate and hopeless case.
P.P.S.
I'm really wondering what's in it for him if I'm straight, gay, bisexual, transgender or even a female? Will it make him a better person or in his case, will it make him look handsome or lose his weight and make his tummy small? I have three hypotheses why he spends time "researching" about me.
- He is insecure at me that's why he keeps on hitting on me.
- He might be gay and what he's doing is projection method.
- He likes me and that disgusts me.
LOL! Natawa ako sa comment mo na "ha, wala pa. Huwag mo akong pangunahan. Ha ha ha!" :D pero seriously, he's on a-hole with a sever attitude problem!!
ReplyDeleteSAPAKIN MO! HAHAHAHA. But seriously, as a former psychology major I'd say he's over-generalizing things. He's taking pride in his "gut-feel" over the fact na baka makasakit siya.
ReplyDeleteSi Sha is a person of decency and she didn't take that without telling you. Awesomesauce.
But seriously dude, MADAMI na tayong mga asungot na mayabang na na encounter sa TM clubs pa lang. This guy is no different. So chin up, fix your collar and keep your cool. :)
I was already okay last night before I went to sleep. He made me laugh actually. Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteHe has no right to judge people just because you sit beside him every night. And he has no right to say that just because you don't have a father means you'll automatically become gay,it's akin to saying that if you don't have a Mom you'll be a tomboy.THAT'S FREAKIN' CRAP!AAARRGGGHHHH!I'm indignant for you and the way he is judgung people.What kind of a lawyer will he be?CRAP!
ReplyDeleteWe know we can be mean and there are times that our comments and jokes maybe hurtful (yours most of the time, lol!)but we try our best to be constructive and not generalize. And usually our criticisms are reserved for people that can take it (I hope..)
Anyway you have plenty of friends so maybe he is envious of that and you have plenty of other activities that keep you busy. Be proud of yourself always!
Thanks Jo. I always am. He he.
ReplyDelete