Finally, the agony is over. I didn't make it to the UP College of Law. My dreams were right. And I have a feeling that I'll end up enrolling in FSUU. UP isn't just for me, yet. I feel bad. Really. But I have already readied myself the big possibility that I wouldn't pass.
Anyway, it's over. I shall move on. Don't worry, I won't slit my wrist. In a way I'm happy my stuff of nightmares are over. It brings me down to the real question - What do I want? To be enrolled in UP or to be a lawyer? In reality, we can't have both all the time. I'll choose the second one.
What I'm really really happy for is that my sister is pregnant. The other sister. Ate Doreen. I was really surprised when she told me about it through the phone just this evening. She's five months pregnant and it's a boy!
I had so many questions that I forgot to congratulate her - her myoma, would she be discharged as a government employee and of course who the father is. My sister has a place in show business because she doesn't want to name the father though he already knew that he's going to father. She even intends to use our name in the birth certificate. She's just practical because she's vocal about her not planning to marry and have the problems married women have. And I 100% support her decision.
Now my responsibility comes again as the one who'll look for the right name for the child. Whoa!
And since the results for the UP LAE are out, I shall declare this blogsite open again.
Anyway, it's over. I shall move on. Don't worry, I won't slit my wrist. In a way I'm happy my stuff of nightmares are over. It brings me down to the real question - What do I want? To be enrolled in UP or to be a lawyer? In reality, we can't have both all the time. I'll choose the second one.
What I'm really really happy for is that my sister is pregnant. The other sister. Ate Doreen. I was really surprised when she told me about it through the phone just this evening. She's five months pregnant and it's a boy!
I had so many questions that I forgot to congratulate her - her myoma, would she be discharged as a government employee and of course who the father is. My sister has a place in show business because she doesn't want to name the father though he already knew that he's going to father. She even intends to use our name in the birth certificate. She's just practical because she's vocal about her not planning to marry and have the problems married women have. And I 100% support her decision.
Now my responsibility comes again as the one who'll look for the right name for the child. Whoa!
And since the results for the UP LAE are out, I shall declare this blogsite open again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.