Friday, July 12

Inirapan Ako

Remember the teacher who I complained to the principal? I finally met her again in my niece's classroom. The principal decided to transfer the child to another class where the potentially fast learners are found and where one excellent teacher supervises.

Let me give you a flashback first. On December 21, our neighbor, whose number was registered when my niece was enrolled in the school, got a text message from the teacher inviting me to meet with the principal. I snubbed it because it's so unlikely for the one who's accused to summon the complainant. Plus had she been professional enough, she should have asked for my number from our neighbor to have me directly contacted. I had given my numbers (my mobile and home phone) to the principal's secretary but to some reason, they weren't able to have it.

January 4 came and the kids were back to school. Lilet, their nanny, was told by the teacher that she wanted to see me. And then she said in Visayan, "Who is he? What is his rank? I could sue him for what he did."

I got totally pissed. I felt my head was really very hot. And then my entire body went more than 36.7 degrees Celsius. I had a fever. A high fever even. And I suffered for six days vomiting, shivering, and losing my appetite. With no health insurance, I had to endure it. Plus, I felt secure that I have a mom with me. I miss this - my mom taking care of me and checking me every now and then. I already got paranoid that I thought I might have dengue or typhoid or UTI (which is so improbable with my camel-like attitude in drinking water) but I got okay on Sunday.

Monday came. Still pale and a little dizzy, I went to school. After some discussions, the principal suggested to have the child transferred to another teacher. With my mom's approval, Gwen was transferred to a morning school on Wednesday, January 13.

Back to the present. When I went to school to fetch Gwen, I saw her former teacher who gave me those stabbing eyes that might tear me any minute. I just looked at her with my more sarcastic face. Tapos inirapan niya ako. The nerve.

I thought of not writing her name to protect her reputation but after the glaring unprofessionalism that she exhibited, it is but right to give this bitch a dose of her own medicine. Miss Arlyn Jane S. Cordova, you don't deserve to be a teacher. You don't deserve to be a part of the SPED. You should go to the mountain and plant camote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.