Friday, July 12

Mistaken Identity

My Guilfford-Zimmerman Temperament Survey (GZTS) tells me that my femininity is high but our school psychologist assures me that it's not being gay. It's even better because I have wider understanding with the opposite sex (though their being so vain and slow-moving annoys me). Besides, I'm raised in a feminine environment so, it's easier for me to get along well with girls than to boys.

So, when people try to question or even joke with my sexuality, I try not to be affected but I'm also a human being. I have the hypothalamus which dictates me to be hurt. I hope people won't be judgmental on me... it's better that I don't exist to them than to be known yet my true being is still unidentified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.