All my life, I have been so proud that I am a very choosy person specially when it comes to choosing my friends. I'm hard to be pleased but when I've found one, I treat such friendship as a very precious crystal. I don't want to come to a point that I would have to blame myself for having a very poor choice, nor would I regret that I've established a special relationship with that person.
When the word sorry is uttered, it should be meant... and I always mean it. I don't want to hold grudges to people but my photographic memory doesn't allow it.
If I would say sorry again, I won't say it to anybody else but for myself. I'm so sorry that I've disappointed myself - for lowering myself too much, for getting into some people's lives, and for choosing the wrong people as my friends.
Pride is something that I don't possess. I used to think that. But I've just realized. I still keep some pride for myself. And I have to stay this way. I don't give a damn on what people say. It is but fair for me to give myself a little credit for keeping the self-respect I had long established. Will I care if I'm alone? No... for I know that I can't be alone. I could still count on a lot of real and true friends. The kind of people who won't mock me for who I am, people who won't blame me for their misfortune, the kind of people who could treasure me as somebody precious to them.
When the word sorry is uttered, it should be meant... and I always mean it. I don't want to hold grudges to people but my photographic memory doesn't allow it.
If I would say sorry again, I won't say it to anybody else but for myself. I'm so sorry that I've disappointed myself - for lowering myself too much, for getting into some people's lives, and for choosing the wrong people as my friends.
Pride is something that I don't possess. I used to think that. But I've just realized. I still keep some pride for myself. And I have to stay this way. I don't give a damn on what people say. It is but fair for me to give myself a little credit for keeping the self-respect I had long established. Will I care if I'm alone? No... for I know that I can't be alone. I could still count on a lot of real and true friends. The kind of people who won't mock me for who I am, people who won't blame me for their misfortune, the kind of people who could treasure me as somebody precious to them.
hahaha! malas lng nila gibangga nila ang scientist sa bxu..hehehe.
ReplyDeleteso what could they get from doin that sa imo..? mga KSP og immature mn na imo mga new friends oy..mga gifted child mn unta..mao lgi ni nka deprensya when dealing w/ above average or superior peeps ky naa jud issue w/ sanity..hahahaha!