Friday, July 12

Respect

It begets respect. Fact is, my Mom worked her ass off to send me to school, regardless if it is not a reputable nor a prestigious one. But the least that a person could do is to respect my hard-earned profession.

I hate doing errands. It's because I seldom give orders. I may have grown up with a househelp but I was brought up not to be dependent to them.

Fact is, I hate taking orders because I'm simply a lazy ass. And I only do things when I want to do them and not because there's a force from the higher authority commanding me to do it.

Fact is, we have two hands. And we are responsible of our own properties. Unless we're born as members of the royalty, I couldn't understand if simple acts of thinking, or getting your one's drink, or bringing his notebook have to be asked from somebody.

This it is and nothing more. At least I'm normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.