Friday, July 12

Ha ha ha ha ha!

A couple of weeks ago, I was invited to a food tasting activity somewhere in Greenhills. I snubbed the invitation. Then a photographer sent his packages. I didn't care about it. Then yesterday, some wedding coordinator sent her prices and stuff and I was like what?!

Then just today, I received a call from a hotel in Bohol/Boracay/Pangasinan telling me that I've won a free three-day accomodation and I was still puzzled. Then I later understood why I have been receiving messages from wedding suppliers. I've registered my real email to this wedding exhibit that was held sometime in June or July and I totally forgot about it.

So this hotel manager or representative asked me several questions. Aba't pinanindigan ko na talaga ang mga kasinungalingan ko. Here's how the conversation went after all the name introduction and all.
Hotel Rep (HR): Are you already married, Sir?

Me: No. Not yet.

HR: But you're engaged?

Me: Uhm... Yes I am engaged.

HR: May I know what your occupation is?

Me: I'm a student.

HR: I see. But do you have any source of income?

Me: I'm applying for a part time job.

HR: How about your fiancee, Sir. What is her job?

Me: She's a teacher.

HR: May I know the name of her school?

Me: Uhm... I don't think I would have to divulge that information. Besides, is that really necessary for me to claim my prize?

HR: Not really, Sir. But I would like to invite you to come to our office at (address) so that we could explain this gift certificate.

I've asked several other questions which were courteously and clearly answered by the representative. Unfortunately, I don't have time to claim it tomorrow because I'll be going to Ateneo to join the Bonfire and I've invited HER to come with me. I'm still awaiting her reply.

Update: 11:07 AM. I got a reply from her asking what the occasion would be. I called her up, and she said yes. He he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.