Friday, July 12

Let's Talk Politics

I know this is a bit late but it's better to be posted late than never.

30 million pesos for the consitutional assembly? Is the Philippines that rich to be wasting a lot of our lent finances from the World Bank?

And why are these politicians' asses itching like there's some sort of flea inside their undies that they want our consitution to be changed? Oh, I must have forgotten. They want to extend their term, which would extend their power, which would follow that they could have longer time to abuse it, to steal money from Juan dela Cruz' long-bankrupt pocket. It's so untimely.

And if our constitution should be changed, I don't want it to be parliamentary. In our present state, there's even obvious politicking and cheating during the elections when we directly choose our leader, what's more if the parliamentarians would choose the Prime Minster for us? In this kind of culture, there would be much more conspiracy, graft, injustice... blah blah blah. Ah ewan! I don't even believe in our government anymore. Moreso, I would never believe that our country would rise anymore. NEVER.

-o0o-

Another example of racism. DOJ secretary and another malaking tae signed another treaty with the US Ambassador to let Lance Corporal Smith be detained in the US Embassy. Why give that criminal a darn special treatment, when in the first place, HE IS A CRIMINAL?

Even Erap isn't given that special treatment just for the heck of being a former president. What's wrong with us? Americans are not our Gods?

I'm even wondering why Gonzales has been appointed as DOJ secretary when he is ignorant about the law.

-o0o-

Speaking of our country pretending to be rich, my friend from Cebu informed me through SMS that the recent ASEAN summit held in that city shows that poverty is something not experienced by this country. It's too painful to know that my taxes, our taxes just go for those fluorishings and decorations just to wear a mask that we, Filipinos, are OK, amidst all the crisis and calamities that are slowly killing us.

If there's one word that would describe our midget leader, it would be plastic.

-o0o-

Kiko (Matsing) Pangilinan doing an advertisement with the megastar for Lucky Me pancit canton? Tingnan mo nga naman. Even an obviously non-marketable face is forcing himself to endorse a product just to gain public exposure every hour or less. What can I say? May 2007 is fast-approaching and politicians will do everything they could in order to win.

-o0o-

I don't like the way Bianca Gonzales pronounces the word "damage" in the Pantene advertisement. It's so jologs. Shame. The way she opens her mouth doesn't represent her university well. I have high expectations pa naman for her school.

-o0o-

Thanks to Bench that they've finally realized that their billboards suck. Extreme close-up shots of their endorsers make them look like some cartoon characters wherein their heads are bigger than their bodies. And what's with the photoshopped faces? Even Alessandra de Rossi and Richard Gomez look so ugly.

Finally, their pictures are better now. But then again, Zanjoe's face still looks like a mongoloid. Bakit ba naging modelo yang mukhang tanga na yan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.