
And I'm back to "film making and editing" via Youtube. Thanks to Janice who inspired me to make a Parody of the gayest Kpop music video ever from 2PM. Ha ha ha. Out of boredom, I was able to create funny (hopefully) lyrics.
If you are interested, here is the video that I've made.
I just hope (webbed fingers crossed) that I won't get a threat from KPop fans for bastardizing their idol group that I could walk along the street without fear of having a highly acidic and corrosive substance thrown at my handsome face nor will I get calls or notes that my family and I will be killed. I might call for a press conference and cry out loud saying "Tao rin ako at nasasaktan" and hyperventilate after. Ha ha ha!
If you are interested, here is the video that I've made.
I just hope (webbed fingers crossed) that I won't get a threat from KPop fans for bastardizing their idol group that I could walk along the street without fear of having a highly acidic and corrosive substance thrown at my handsome face nor will I get calls or notes that my family and I will be killed. I might call for a press conference and cry out loud saying "Tao rin ako at nasasaktan" and hyperventilate after. Ha ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.