Virginity is not a curse. In fact, it is a gift. It's much easier to convince people that it is, indeed, a blessing to remain pure before marriage, than persuading myself that singlehood is a God-given season. Oftentimes, virgin people are being chastized of being inexperienced when it comes to sex. They say they've missed half of their lives for they haven't reached nirvana.
Fact, that sex is a great thing... but only after marriage. I obviously sound so preachy but it's the right one. I'm not ashamed to tell the world that I haven't had any sexual experiences with anybody. In fact, like Joshua Harris, I commend all the guys and girls who stand firmly on their moral conviction that abstinence is the best way to express love prior to marriage.
Losers? Look who's talking. Now who has STD's among us? Who has suffered crisis earlier because of teenage/unexpected pregnancy and early marriage? Most of all, who has the guilt inside their head? It's not us, virgins, rather, it's you sexual experts. We're no losers, in fact, we're the winners. We haven't missed half of our life. Instead, we have enjoyed our youth.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.