I had been treated coldly by my former supervisor. She doesn't want to talk to me, she pretends to be forgetting something when she knows we would meet along the hallway, she lets my teammate hand all the necessary things for me, and yes, she snobs me when I try to smile at her. Such acts of an immature and childish person who supposedly instills the value of professionalism to her subordinates. Well, we could never remember what we tell to our people ("When will you stop acting like an immature person?").
And what's with the hirit lines such as "I'll be having my GA with my new team. PINAKAmasaya yun," and "I'm sure you will enjoy it more without me around." We really can't please everybody but we don't need to go that shallow to point out to the people that we're bitter for being not liked.
A true proactive person would instead look into himself and check what's wrong with him why the people around hate his guts, that is, if he really intends to please people, and that he really is proactive.
I'm in a new URL right now and I hope this wouldn't be found. If it would be, then it's no longer my fault. Blame it to Google and to your curiosity.
And what's with the hirit lines such as "I'll be having my GA with my new team. PINAKAmasaya yun," and "I'm sure you will enjoy it more without me around." We really can't please everybody but we don't need to go that shallow to point out to the people that we're bitter for being not liked.
A true proactive person would instead look into himself and check what's wrong with him why the people around hate his guts, that is, if he really intends to please people, and that he really is proactive.
I'm in a new URL right now and I hope this wouldn't be found. If it would be, then it's no longer my fault. Blame it to Google and to your curiosity.
-o0o-
I had been visiting and bonding with Sam regularly and I haven't told my sister yet about it. She'd surely feel afraid that I might turn to gay like him. He's just so depressed lately that he needs a friend like me and being the so-called "father" of our group way back in high school makes me feel guilty that I would feel numb about his depression.
Anyway, I'm too old to not know myself. My femininity might be high but I certainly am not gay. And I trust Sam enough not to molest me in the middle of my sleep. I woke up one evening because I heard my mp3 CD being played by him when I've already kept it in my bag. He's just too addicted with the Barbra Streisand-Josh Groban duet that he keeps on playing it a zillion times. But aside from that, he's worth the trust I could give. After all, he's the same Samuel who I knew when I was 14.
The only thing that I really don't like is when he is in doubt of people's sexuality. He has been thinking if some of our guy friends are gay. They say that they could easily sense a straight from a pretending-to-be-straight and I beg to disagree with that. He also keeps on saying that some famous and not so famous male stars are gay.
Now that would leave the likes of Arlette (who is so hopelessly looking for a partner), feel more hopeless. They say that in every three guys, one is either taken or plans to be a priest, the other one is gay and only one is straight and available. From that remaining one, only a few look and smell nice. The rest need to undergo castration.
I would understand why gay guys are doing this. It's either that they are too selfish to just own the guys they want that let them look gay or they just want their tribe to thrive.
Whatever it is, there's more than that meets the eye.
Anyway, I'm too old to not know myself. My femininity might be high but I certainly am not gay. And I trust Sam enough not to molest me in the middle of my sleep. I woke up one evening because I heard my mp3 CD being played by him when I've already kept it in my bag. He's just too addicted with the Barbra Streisand-Josh Groban duet that he keeps on playing it a zillion times. But aside from that, he's worth the trust I could give. After all, he's the same Samuel who I knew when I was 14.
The only thing that I really don't like is when he is in doubt of people's sexuality. He has been thinking if some of our guy friends are gay. They say that they could easily sense a straight from a pretending-to-be-straight and I beg to disagree with that. He also keeps on saying that some famous and not so famous male stars are gay.
Now that would leave the likes of Arlette (who is so hopelessly looking for a partner), feel more hopeless. They say that in every three guys, one is either taken or plans to be a priest, the other one is gay and only one is straight and available. From that remaining one, only a few look and smell nice. The rest need to undergo castration.
I would understand why gay guys are doing this. It's either that they are too selfish to just own the guys they want that let them look gay or they just want their tribe to thrive.
Whatever it is, there's more than that meets the eye.
And there you are!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I agree. How can somebody so immature be an agent of leadership?
But then, you might have to think about what could have caused her to behave like that. What made her behave in that manner towards you?
Have you ever asked yourself that?
And if it is something that you need to work on, if it is something that requires you to make the first move, and you aren't doing your part yet, then that childish bit might apply to both parties.
If this conflict has two persons sharing the same level of immaturity in both ends, then it might as well be non-terminating.
Well, some gay guys rock. And I'm not touching that any further with a ten foot stick.
Cheers!
Blame it to my sarcastic remarks whenever she's not around. We keep on complaining about her being too OC that she puts a lot of tension in a supposed light environment. I must admit there are lots of things that I also need to improve but whenever in a group where nine people hate the same thing then there's definitely something that she must work hard for.
ReplyDeleteAgain, it's not our loss.